1) Your privacy is important to us and we do not collect excessive personal information from you for the purpose of providing this service and protect the personal information provided by you.
2) When you browse our website as a guest or member, including when you register as a member, we may ask you to provide personal information, including without limitation to name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, contact/delivery address, etc. (collectively "Personal Data"). Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide certain fields of Personal Data as specified at the time of collection. Or else, we may not be able to provide you with our products and/or services (including registering you as member).
Use and Transfer of Personal Date
1) We may collect certain your personal Information, including contact details, and the record about the services or support that you have requested. Any Personal Data provided to us means you authorise us to collect, retain and use Personal Data about you for the following purposes:
(a) operating and/or managing your Membership Account;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) providing you with customer services and responding to your queries;
(d) performing statistics and analysis in order to develop or improve our services;
(e) for marketing and promotional purposes; and
(f) making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any feedback or claims made by you.
2) You further agree that we may disclose and transfer (in Hong Kong or overseas) your Personal Data to third party service providers engaged by us to provide
(a) data entry,
(b) customer database management,
(c) customer contact (and service providers may contact you regarding promotions, product rewards, vouchers, redemptions and customer services), and
(d) Third Party Service Providers, who are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in (1) above, but not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
3) When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (in Hong Kong or overseas) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for purposes specified in (1f) above.
4) We may only use your name, phone number, email address and contact/delivery address with your consent or with your indication of no objection to provide marketing materials to you relating to us, including goods and services provided by our partners.
5) We may share unidentified aggregate data with third parties for various purposes (including marketing and advertising), and may use this data in order to better understand your needs and to improve and adapt to our products and services.
6) Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by the Third Party Service Providers and third parties referred to in (3) above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in (1) herein.
Safety of Personal Data
1) No system is impenetrable and no information provided over websites, apps or the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the internet. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any Personal Data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorized employees or authorized Third Party Service Providers.
Use by Third Parties
Access or Amend Personal Data
1) Under the Ordinance, you have the right of access to Personal Data held by us about you and to request correction of your Personal Data.
3) In accordance with the Ordinance, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
1) In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions in respect of all or any part of this policy, the English version shall prevail.