Delivery Terms and Charges
- Customers with purchases of HK$800 or above can enjoy free local delivery service.
- For purchase amount less than HK$800, delivery service can be charged at HK$200 per destination.
- Delivery service is applicable to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Outlying islands are not applicable. If customer requires delivery service to Ma Wan, Tung Chung District and Discovery Bay, an extra delivery fee of HK$100 is charged for each destination regardless of the amount of purchase.
- In case where an item to be delivered cannot fit in a lift or be transported by the lift, or no lift is available for goods delivery, an extra delivery fee of HK$80 per floor is charged in addition to any applicable delivery charges listed above.
- Delivery service already scheduled shall not be available when typhoon signal No. 8 or above or when rainstorm warning signal black is hoisted, or in the event of force majeure. An alternative delivery date shall be arranged.
- Delivery note is requested to be signed during the delivery service. If no one accepts the delivery at the appointed delivery address on the delivery date and time slot, delivery staff will leave a delivery message card. Please call our hotline (852) 9142-7263 during office hours for self-pickup or arrangement of re-delivery at HK$200 per destination.
- All goods consigned for delivery service must be collected within 3 months (from the date of the order confirmation). We reserve the right to discard, dispose and/or donate the undelivered goods after the aforementioned period without prior notice.
- Delivery to postal box or hotel is not accepted.
Delivery and Processing Time
- We will send an Order Notification to customer via email or Whatsapp after payment received.
- We will contact customers for the arrangement of delivery within 2-3 working days after payment received.
- Orders received after office hours will be processed on the next business day.
Mainland China and Overseas Delivery
- For customers whose orders shipped outside of Hong Kong, please contact us for the quote of overseas delivery charges.
- Customers who have placed orders may choose our free-of-charge self-picking service to collect their purchased goods at the selected consignment stores.
- Under normal circumstances, it takes 2-3 working days to process the orders. We will notify customers by phone to collect their orders when they are ready.
- We cannot provide self-picking service within the same day of order date. For urgent self-picking, please contact us for special arrangement (**additional transportation charge may be applied).
- When the purchased items with inadequate stock level, it may take longer processing time.
- All self-picking goods must be collected within 3 months (from the date of telephone notification). We shall reserve the right to discard, dispose and/or donate the undelivered goods after the aforementioned period without prior notice.